Monday, May 16, 2011

this time last year

this seems to be a phrase we have been saying a lot recently. This past weekend, a year ago- I had just had my last class at university.  And It was time for my bachelorette party.  How did we get wild and crazy you ask... we went to bucca de beppo, had no drinks, then went back to one bridesmaids house had one small glass of wine, and I opened 3 little gifts of lingerie.  I know we really went crazy.

But you see it was the week before finals, the week before graduation, and all of us were focused on our studies (I swear we weren't all nerds, we just went to a challenging university!)  It was just 5 of us, and we were in bed by 10, but it was nice to have such a relaxing evening in the middle of all of it. 

yes i did do the mirror shot at the end of the night, because we forgot to take pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...