Wednesday, June 22, 2011

scripture

in the past few days i have been feeling a little lost and a little down (no one here is really suprised based on recent posts- thanks for bearing with me-- and encouraging me)

I finally opened up the bible my university gave me when i graduated... but nor before going to google and searching to bible verses. yep, you heard right, i needed some encouragment on the not having a job front so i googled it.

Here are a few verses that i have been thinking on





2 comments:

  1. such good verses to remember! And I love the Sammy statue in the background of Psalm 46:1. Lamentations 3:24 is a fav of mine...all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just wanted to stop by again and let you know I received my package from you today! It's wonderful and thanks so much! I'll also be hosting a give-a-way in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...