I met a wonderful family with a newborn looking for a part time nanny/babysitter. We seemed like a good match and it would still leave a few days a week for me to sub when the freeze let up. Well the freeze never let up. (PS, there has only been one position since).
I have to make a commitment for work next school year. Here are our options- 1) move to where I am from if a position opens there, and pray Hubby finds work, 2) stay here and sub or 3) decide that teaching is not in my stars
I refuse to give up. I want to give up, don't get me wrong. This has been a long, tiring, and hopeless jounry that has resulted in not finding work. But I have wanted this since I was 6. So I told the family that I would be leaving them in Mid August. It will be challenging for us all. I have a lot of mixed emotions about it- but I needed to make my commitment to teaching to keep on trying for work.
With all this seriousness I want to leave you with a few pictures of my little monkey that I spend 3 days a week with. We have been buddies since he was 8 weeks old- he will be 7 months tomorrow. Wow.
|end of feb|
|end of april|
|1st of June- Fighting the food (his doc said we need to be more aggressive at feedings|
|"ok I like it, more"|
|"can i be done now?"|
Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!