Friday, June 3, 2011

my husband loves me

i don't know what has gotten into my husband but i do know that he loves me.  Maybe it's the sun that we have been missing for months, or the fact that he is getting time to play his video game, or maybe it has something to do with with his recent trip to visit his brother- whatever it is, I like it! 

You see he has been telling me, multiple times a day that he loves me.  I know he loves me, I don't expect him to tell me it every second.  Once a day is enough for me.  However, he has taken it upson himself to say it everymoment he feels it.  He will call me during work and emphasize that he loves me, he will tell me during comercial breaks as we watch out nightly tv, he tells me at least 3 times as we are getting ready for bed. 

I didn't realize how much I appreciated this until I had it in abundance.  When he tells me "I love you more than anything else in the world" it just makes me happy.  He is a good reason to smile throughout the day.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Hope you smile to yourself all day. Sounds like he is a keeper = ) Happy friday to yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this. A lot.
    What a cute husband!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...