On Tuesday night (when our group meets) we went to Cheesecake factory. We were excited to all be together as a few have been missing the past couple of weeks. We also learned that our friend got married! They eloped over the weekend! I think it sounds marvelous (I wanted to elope, but no one else thought it was a good idea). I also passed out the 'wedding invites' and everyone got very excited! I didn't realize how much we do just through e-mail or facebook. To get a fancy paper invitation was a big deal!
I am at work, my camera is at home- so you will have to stop by for other pictures- but I will share some details with you all.
Tea Party Menu
- variety of tea with honey, sugar, cream
- pink champagne
- chicken-salad on croissants
- cucumber sandwiches
- little cake bites
Ideas of activities
- Watch the wedding coverage- duh!
- Decorate paper crowns
- play with my puppy (what little boy doesn't love playing ball with a puppy!)
- make a king's armor our of foil?
- have a basket of books to read