Monday, March 14, 2011

ON-ON!

If you know what the title means, you know what I did yesterday.  I was welcomed to the world of Hashing.  No, there were no drugs involved.

What I learned
  • There are awesome people in this city who welcome all
  • I am insanely out of shape
  • running through a drain in the city can be fun
  • I cannot run. (especially over 4 miles)
  • we were lied to about how long the run would be
  • did I mention that i am out of shape yet?
  • there is an awesome bar not far from us
  • and i love being a part of a running club with a drinking problem (especially when we can connect with people in different states doing the same thing, at the same time)
Goal: get in shape to be able to do more of this!!!

ON-ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...