Sunday, March 6, 2011

another night of piled on canceled plans

So when I can, I try to go to the young adults group at my church for service on Sunday nights.  Although it is mainly college kids, it is nice to see people in their twenties once in a while.  Tonight I decided not to go.  I canceled that outing of seeing people for this week so that I could have dinner with my husband for the first time in a couple of weeks.  I made a really fancy meal and had everything set to serve for when he would come home.  About 5 minutes before I was getting ready to serve- expecting him home any minute- he tells me that he will be very late.  This is the 3rd meal in the past 2 weeks that has been canceled.  And another day spent alone. 

I am really over this routine.  I want out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...