Monday, March 7, 2011

gone too soon

When I was in high school there was a girl I knew who got pregnant (ok, there was more than one).  She had the baby, and continued school.  She then met a man who loved her truly, and who truly loved her young daughter.  This man became her husband.  They two three of them were really on the right track.  He had a job that allowed her to say home with the little girl.  As the years went on, they wanted to grow thier family.  Next was another beautiful and loving girl.  And soon there after she was expecting again.  This time, it was their hansome boy.

All three children were born premature.  Their youngest was born at 35 weeks (last October).  However, the children gained strength each day.  The mom and dad of these three children give everything they have to them, and others who need.  Now they are in need. 

Last Saturday the parents had tucked in the children and spent a little time together.  Late in the night the loving mommy went in to check on her beautiful childen.  She looked in on her son and saw he was blue, cold, and unresponsive.

The unimaginable, every parents worst nightmare, had just become a devastating reality for them. This sudden loss has left them with shattered hearts and a funeral to plan. Mason’s passing has affected the entire Bundy & Houston family as well as their friends, near and far. This includes Mason’s sisters, Ella (5) and Lucy (23 months).


Kari & Bryce (Mom and Dad) are selfless people who have helped others with open arms during their time of need. They are now sadly the ones dealing with tragedy and deserve all of the prayers we have to give and any contributions would be amazing. If we all pull together we can help create a miracle for this wonderful family. Thank you.

“I thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday and the day before that too.
I think of you in silence. I often say your name.
But all I have are memories and your picture in a frame.

Your memory is my keepsake, with which I’ll never part.
God has you in His keeping. I have you in my heart.
I shed tears for what might have been. A million times I’ve cried.
If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly. In death I love you still. In my heart you hold a place no one can ever fill. It broke my heart to lose you but you didn’t go alone for part of me went with you, the day God took you home."

There is a website to help the family in their time of need.  No parent plans for the cost of a funeral a couple months after their child is born.  

1 comment:

  1. This ran a chill through my body and tears down my face! Sad doesn't even begin to describe this story. I am so sorry for their loss and I hope they find the strength somewhere inside to cope with this atrocity.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...