Saturday, February 12, 2011

"That could be what's for dinner tonight!"

I have to admit that I have an obsession with Rachael Ray.  This past week on her daytime TV show she showed us fanatic viewers a few lazy lasagna recipes.  They are called lazy because they are so much easier to make.  Instead of trying to layer things perfectly- which is a task for a perfectionist- all things are made on their own quickly then kind of mixed together.  I am a fan, and you can click here to check it out for yourself.

As I like to do; be inspired.  I love to cook and find that I can make a few adjustments with cheaper ingredients that I like more to make the perfect dish.


Never follow a recipe.


1 comment:

  1. I love that casserole dish, so gorgeous! I also try to never follow a recipe, brilliant tip!

    Thanks for following me, I am following you too now and I am glad I found your beautiful blog!
    www.mooseandtater.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...