I ended up watching a show about people who had won the lottery. After I got over my jealousy I thought about what my husband and I would do if we won the lottery. This is my list:
1) take 5% and give it to Project Mercy
2) take 5% and give it to Life Water International
Super important to be sure that the first things we would do would be to give 10% away. I'm sure we would give back to our university, church, and other organizations, but these would be done before anything else.
3) buy a new car for the hubby- boy is he in need of a new car! I am thankful it made it through the winter, but am still worried about getting through the next spring and fall!! I on the other hand am in love with my car- i just need to shampoo the carpets thanks to a recent coffee spill :(
4) Buy a modest house. We don't need much, just a place to live with a fenced in yard for Puppy!
5) Give 5% to each of our parents.
6) give 3% to his brother
7)go to Brooks Brothers and get Hubby a suit, sports jacket, and sweater- he would need no other clothes for the rest of his life (according to him). I would love to spoil him this way!
8) sign up puppy for the best daycare for everyday that we are working. He would be so happy, and fit!
9) take a 1 month trip to Europe!!!
10) the rest goes into the bank for safe keeping!! Hope for it to grow!!
So what would you do if you won the lottery?