Saturday, February 26, 2011

my secret confession- I always wanted to be a....

Model.  I do not know what my fascination has always been, but I always wanted to do it.  That, and be a pageant queen.  When I was younger I was quite thin, and fit.  I thought I would be a good candidate.  My mother kept me away from it all knowing the stresses that goes with it. 

But to be honest, I still want it.  I would love to know how people end up getting gigs for local stores and such.  Each time I have been profesionally photographed I have been in heaven!  I love it!  I had built up a raproe with the photographer who did my wedding.  We ended up being late becasue we got so into the photos!  It was so much fun!  He even submitted a few to a national magazine!  It may seem petty but, those were some of the best days of my life. 

So there you have it, my secret desire- to be a model.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...