Thursday, October 13, 2011

i survied the first quarter

done with 25% of the year.  I have taught a full quarter now, a full 9 weeks, a full grading period.

Friday the 7th marked the end of the grading period.  And the report cards come out on the 14th!  That means I needed to figure out how to complete standards based report cards on the 5 point scale. 


I felt very accomplished once I had (basically) completed.  I still have some DRAs to do (ok, tons of them) but I am feeling a little more confident.  I really and a teacher. 


This was just too good not to share, and is fitting for this post.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on surviving! Thankful for teachers and people like you!

    coffee soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! we both made it 1/4 of the way!! i love that teacher poster too...it is so true!!! we have so many jobs! i'm going to steal it from you... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...