I found some cheap yarn that was simple with a touch of detail. Then I found a wooden W to paint. I hit up the seasonal to find some fall leaves (I used a floral pick). I had already picked up a Styrofoam circle- but wasn't happy with the size. When I went to the floral department I found a straw wreath (which had been recommended) for less!
|the step by step from the inspiration|
I tried this way and that way. Hubby tried a few other ways. He decided he wanted more fall foliage on it- so back to hobby lobby we went! He picked it out, and arranged it. All I did was glue it down!!
|test hang in our apartment|
The results are epic. I am pretty excited about keeping this one!
|our front door's new look|
PS: the Inspiration for my own wreath can be found at Take Heart and you should probably check it out.