Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ok, i'll take a little more now

Well, it's been about 13 weeks, and i am finally on my feet!  I am no longer feeling like I am just getting by at school.  I no longer feel behind.  I no longer feel clueless, and it is amazing!

I get to school at 6:45 in the morning- work my booty off until most get in by 7:15- then chat before final preparations when the kids arrive at 8:05!  I have learned how to make use of all of my time.  I don't wait for the computer to turn on, each time I walk across the room I set something up.  I keep a pile of papers that need to be graded papercliped together next to my desk and I do a few with every spare minute I find. 

The kids leave at 2:45 and by contract I am there until 3:10.  Recently I have been leaving at 3:10!  What a change from the 6:30 the first month of school!  When I get home I relax, and only have one set of papers to grade before getting started on dinner when the hubster gets home!

I am really feeling like I am in the grove.  Of course, that is not enough for me.  Secretly, I strive on a little stress.  So I got in touch with my school today to see what extra curricular needs we have yet to meet.  I'll find out later this week what I have gotten myself into!

Until then, I will enjoy the balance of being a teacher-wife.

I leave you with a random look into room 9 :)
**ps** every time i get on blogger the internet crashes- odd.  I miss reading your lovely words, and hope to return to normal soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...