I got a job in a different state, 5 days before school started. I moved in with my parents while the Hubster quite his job and packed up our entire house on his own. (mad props)
School started and life for me was flipped upside down.
The 2nd week of school we actually moved from Ohio to Indiana. We had tons of help from friends. One dear friend drove 3 hours (each way) to move us out of cinicinnati, then another 45 minuets (each way) the next day to move us into Indiana! Amazing man, and amazing wife! (they are trying to adopt right now- so many prayers with them).
We now live in the same 'city' as my parents. Little known fact- my parents have a more active social life than I ever will. They have kept us entertained since we moved here. Let me show how:
- week 1: moved us in
- week 2:took us to see Jimmy Buffet
- Week 3: came over for no reason (brought beer!, we played cards)
- Week 4: took us out to eat (with the rest of the fam) for my grandma's 88th birthday. They also designated our house as the after party-- which they brought everything for ie cake, ice cream, drinks, plates, forks, EVERYTHING!
- Week 5: His parents were in town (and took us to Cheese Cake Facotry to Celebrate Hubby getting a new job), they were planning on stopping by with goodies after going out with friends
- Week 6: They invited us to a movie, and out to eat before hand (We saw Moneyball, it was fantastic)
- and somewhere in there they took us out to eat on a different night and took us to see a movie that ended up being way too raunchy for my husband to be sitting next to my mother in.
|At the Preconcert Party for Jimmy Buffet (Yes, the 'rents had tickets to a preparty)|
|Jimmy Buffet, Hubby's Fin broke|
|watching Connor Prairie Fireworks from our back deck. We loved all the free firework shows we could watch in our pjs!|
|from our off the trail adventure on the Monon|
|Puppy and Hubby 'off trail'|
We also took a bike ride tour of the beautiful community, went to our favorite part of Indy (Broadripple), and have been watching every season of 30 Rock.
Coming soon---> Home Tour!